Our community goal is for every Marin pharmacy to furnish naloxone to anyone in need or to anyone who knows someone in need. Pharmacists play a vital role in our opioid epidemic response and Marin Health & Human Services and RxSafe Marin are here to support whatever needs they may have. Read more.
- Four people overdose on fentanyl in San Francisco’s Mission District in one night
- Marin health officials, schools take on fentanyl abuse prevention
- ‘Shine’ suicide prevention event hit the right note
- Young adults in California experience alarming rates of anxiety and depression, poll finds
- California law aims to decrease overdose deaths, requires opioid reversal medication on campuses