In 2017, Marin residents safely disposed of over 7,000 pounds of unwanted medications in designated safe disposal locations. Our goal in 8,000 pounds in 2019. Thank you to our local law enforcement agencies and Marin residents for participating in the annual national Drug Take Back Day! Missed out? Don’t worry, you can bring your medications to one of these 25 conveniently located sites throughout Marin year round.
- Opioid Overdose Epidemic is Rapidly Spreading Across the Bay Area
- Pharmacies Face 1st Trial Over Role in Opioid Crisis
- Rehab vs. Jail Time: The Choice is Clear
- Marin Voice: Let’s strengthen county response to accelerated overdose deaths
- Purdue Pharma Reaches $8B Opioid Deal With Justice Department Over OxyContin Sales