Well, it’s that time of year again folks. Aptly named, “Fire Season” is upon us once again, and it seems as though these large blazes will become an unfortunate reality of our lives as Californians. Global climate increases, severe weather events, and reliance on electrical infrastructure continue to be a source of large fires, and these fires pose a serious health risk for all our citizens. Linked below is a Fire Map which shows all the currently tracked fires within our State of California. Please advise the map frequently, as fires can jump many miles with little-to-no warning. Keep yourselves up to date on the location and intensity of these fires, and be sure to check local safety alerts regularly. It must be said that as much as it might be scary and inconvenient, you MUST evacuate if local authorities advise to do so. You can find the latest maps HERE.
- Opioid Overdose Epidemic is Rapidly Spreading Across the Bay Area
- Pharmacies Face 1st Trial Over Role in Opioid Crisis
- Rehab vs. Jail Time: The Choice is Clear
- Marin Voice: Let’s strengthen county response to accelerated overdose deaths
- Purdue Pharma Reaches $8B Opioid Deal With Justice Department Over OxyContin Sales