Since launching an experimental tracking system last month to try to get people who’ve overdosed on opioids into treatment programs, Marin County public health officials say they are making some progress.
- Community Members Encouraged to Attend Free Events Focused on Opioid + Substance Use Trends
- Raising Resilient Youth: Free Community Event on April 25
- West Marin Film Festival: Beautiful Boy
- Video Highlight: The Facts on America’s Opioid Epidemic (NY Times)
- Marin Joins National Prescription Opiate Litigation